- An electrically powered 7mm scale model of the D95xx/Class 14 class 0-6-0 diesel locomotive
- Scale: 1:43.5, 7mm to 12 inches.
- Track gauge: 32mm. Wheel Back to back 29.2mm
- Two rail 12V DC electrical system
- DCC and sound ready with 21 pin plug.
- Decorative axleboxes to outside of frames behind wheels
- All wheels fully flanged
- Metal chassis
- Metal coupling rods to scale thickness
- Gearing – Simulated top speed of 40 miles per hour
- Electrical pick-up from all six driving wheels.
- Minimum radius – 40.5 inches Peco Set Track
- Plastic injection-moulded superstructure to include all rivet detail, louvres and separately fitted handrails
- Full cab glazing
- Sprung buffers
- Lamp irons
- Vacuum brake pipe and other buffer-beam mounted pipes
- Non working screw couplings
- Detailed cab interior. Cab shell easily removable to allow for the fitting of crew figures.
- Working front and rear headlights, direction controlled
- Working cab interior lights.
- Detailed cab interior